Dynamics 365 CRM Developer
Date Listed: 31 May 2021
Close Date: 30 Jun 2021
The Pacific Labour Facility (PLF) facilitates seasonal and longer-term work opportunities for Pacific workers in Australia. It connects Australian employers with Pacific workers, supports the administration of the Pacific Labour Scheme and provides targeted support to the Seasonal Worker Programme.
The Dynamics 365 CRM Developer will work with the Management Information System (MIS) Manager on the ongoing maintenance, enhancement and customisation of the Pacific Labour Facility's instance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Take complete ownership, end-to-end, of the PLF Dynamics 365 environments
- Create, update and deploy customisations and third-party add-ons
- Create custom modules, workflows and business process flows
- Manage releases across dev, staging and production environments
- Build and configure CRM forms, views, dashboards and workflows
- Design, write and deploy reports using SSRS
- Maintain platform documentation and data dictionary
- Engage with the monitoring and evaluation team to assist in creating data models for use in PowerBI
- Implement and maintain data import and export scripting
- Manage permissions, roles and data privacy in the context of the CRM's users
- Setup, customise and maintain Power Portals for external users including design and implementation of a professional and effective user interface and experience
- Create and manage integrations to exchange data with third party APIs.
- Experience establishing and managing external-facing Power Portals
- Proven Experience in hands-on data migration into CRM
- Demonstrated experience in Version Control
- Experience managing data integrations in and out of Common Data Service
- Experience writing and publishing reports in SSRS
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate with diverse and non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities and timelines.
- Experience working with intergrations such as Azure AD, Office 365 Exchange, Sharepoint and PowerBI
To apply for this job please visit the Palladium website at:
You must have valid Australian work rights to be considered for this position - while Brisbane is the preferred location we are open to applicants from other Australian locations working remotely.
Due to the critical nature of the position applications will be assessed and interviews arranged with suitable candidates as they are received so early applications are encouraged.