Indigenous Administration Traineeship
Industry: Admin and Secretarial
Location: Perth CBD
Date Listed: 13 Jun 2022
Close Date: 13 Jul 2022
Indigenous Cert III Business Traineeship
Do you have a knack for computers, or are generally considered by others as a people-person? Are you interested in building a foundation for your future business-orientated career? Get started with a Business Traineeship.
Undertaking this 12-month traineeship will give you the opportunity to complete your Certificate III in Business while getting paid!
You will be hosted by one of the largest essential services providers in Australia, located in East Perth. Your duties will be very varied and can include data entry, running reports and raising purchase requests.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECS-HELP debt - in fact, most traineeships are fully funded by the Government. So, you will leave your 12 months with a qualification, no debt, and ready to work in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your uni mates get paid to study?
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS's annual MiScholarship awards, resulting in a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trade
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
We are looking for someone who has a positive can-do attitude and has good all-round computer skills. Ideally, you will be someone who is eager to learn and is interested in gaining exposure to the resources industry whilst building their business administration skills.
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Desire to learn
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate
If you think this could be you - apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Business Trainee!
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***