Indigenous Assembly Operators
Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Date Listed: 29 Jun 2021
Close Date: 29 Jul 2021
Our client provides ground breaking solutions through practical innovation in the mining services and agriculture industry. The group comprises more than 5,000 people across the sales, commercial operations and manufacturing footprint globally, including the key mining markets in North America, Asia Pacific, South Africa and South America.
We are seeking new and diverse talent who can bring their own strengths from different industries to support our organisation to be an industry leader. With a strong desire to learn new skills, and a thirst for reaching goals, you will share in your team's achievements and celebrate success! Your focus on continuous improvement and challenging the status quo will see you thrive in this diverse environment.
- Assembling high quality explosive products
- Identifying and contributing to possible plant improvements - such as reducing waste and improving quality, productivity and safety performance of the site
- Positively contributing to our Zero Harm safety culture
- Family friendly team with supportive company culture with a focus on the health & wellbeing of employees
- Day and Afternoon shifts available
- Identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- Minimum C Class Licence and own reliable transport
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical including Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Ability to pass a Criminal History Check
- The adaptability to learn and undertake training for new equipment, technology and processes in order to reach production targets
- Basic numeracy and literacy capability, and be able to effectively communicate with your team and line leaders
- The flexibility to be able to undertake shift work (various shifts are available), and overtime when required
- A solid commitment to promoting and championing a Zero Harm safety culture in the workplace
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the position, please apply below with your COVER LETTER and RESUME.
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***