Indigenous Bar and Gaming Attendants
Industry: Hospitality and Catering
Date Listed: 06 Jul 2021
Close Date: 5 Aug 2021
Located on Australia's favourite coastline you will find the Caloundra RSL which has established itself as the local's best-kept secret and favourite for visitors traveling from all regions far and wide. We are situated in the sensational position just blocks from the ocean and Bulcock Street.
The Club is open from 10 am till late 7 days a week with THREE socially distanced gaming rooms.
The Caloundra RSL provides a variety of excellent meals from our Viva restaurant or ISH Cafe with a focus on high quality and freshly sourced local produce.
Caloundra RSL are looking for bubbly and highly motivated individuals who will be an asset to our bar and gaming teams.
To be successful in this role you will need to hold current RSA & RSG qualifications (or be willing to obtain).
- Provide a high level of service to members and guests within the Club
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of RSA/RSG requirements
- Take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of the Club
- Be professional with impeccable dress and grooming standards
- Availability to work shifts 7 days a week 9am to 3am (including public holidays)
- Gaming attendants must provide a current Police Check
- Experience with TAB and KENO will be highly regarded
- Prescreening with IWS required
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the position, please apply below with your COVER LETTER and RESUME.
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***