Indigenous Bar and Gaming Staff
Industry: Hospitality and Catering
Date Listed: 24 May 2021
Close Date: 23 Jun 2021
The Nambour RSL Club is a haven in the heart of Nambour and is situated at the gateway of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland towns of Mapleton, Montville and Maleny. They feature a delicious menu inspired by fresh local ingredients, a passion for live and free music with local and touring acts, relaxed and intimate bars and a comfortable yet luxurious gaming lounge.
They are currently seeking Bar and Gaming staff to join the friendly team. We are seeking bubbly and highly motivated individuals who will be an asset to their bar and gaming teams.
The right candidate for this role will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and delivering exceptional customer support. You will have a positive, can-do approach and be a vibrant and active member of an incredible team.
To be successful in this role you will need to hold current RSA & RSG qualifications (or be willing to obtain).
- Provide a high level of service to members and guests within the Club
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of RSA/RSG requirements
- Take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of the Club
- Prepare beverage orders as requested
- Accurate cash handling and use of EFTPOS system
- Availability to work shifts 7 days a week 9am to 3am (including public holidays
- Gaming attendants must provide a current Police Check
- Experience with TAB and KENO will be highly regarded.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitising, disinfecting or cleaning procedures in place
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the position, please apply below with your COVER LETTER and RESUME.
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***