Indigenous Bunnings Team Member
Date Listed: 11 Jan 2022
Close Date: 25 Jan 2022
Bunnings is the leading retailer of home improvement and outdoor living products in Australia and New Zealand, and a major supplier to project builders, commercial tradespeople and the housing industry.
Their ambition is to provide customers with the widest range of home improvement products in accordance with their lowest prices policy, backed with the best service.
As a team member at Bunnings, you will work in an informal environment that has retained a family feel. You will have the autonomy to make decisions and have some fun along the way.
Relevant experience is helpful, but it's your attitude and values that are the most important.
- Provide friendly and helpful service to our customers
- Merchandise and replenish products
- Operate registers and systems
- A genuine passion for customer service
- Be approachable and confident interacting with customers
- Have an eagerness to learn about new products
- An ability to work in and contribute to a team
- Ability to be on your feet assisting with customers across a wide range of retail hours
- A current Drivers Licence is highly desirable
- Forklift Licence is highly regarded
- All candidates are to complete prescreening interview with IWS.
- All candidates are to create Bunnings Profile and complete Predictive Hire
- Any application that does not address the selection criteria will not be considered.
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the position, please apply below with your COVER LETTER and RESUME.
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***