Indigenous Camp Construction Workers
Industry: Building and Construction
Date Listed: 15 Jul 2021
Close Date: 29 Jul 2021
Our client is currently seeking experienced candidates for a camp construction project with temporary and permanent buildings and associated works in the Western Downs region (Wandoan). You must be able to work a construction roster with a full 21 days on site and 7 days R&R.
BIBO from Brisbane or Toowoomba. Camp accommodation provided.
Candidates must be available for an immediate start with work continuing until the end of November.
We are seeking candidates experience in the below roles for an immediate start.
Camp & modular building experience is preferred.
- 8 x Carpenters
- Foundation and building duties
- Must have a roofing and decking background
- 10 x Labourers
- General labourer duties, conduit install and trenching
- Must have ground & foundation experience
- 4 x Electrical TA's
- Cable pulling, conduit install and trenching works
- ** Electrical TA's must have their CPR and LVR tickets
- 4 x Electricians
- Must have building and modular experience
- 3 x Heavy Forklift Operators
- Must have experience in heavy plant operations.
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the position, please apply below with your COVER LETTER and RESUME.
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***