Indigenous Childcare Assistant Trainee
Industry: Education and Training
Date Listed: 04 Aug 2022
Close Date: 18 Aug 2022
Our client is seeking passionate individuals who are willing to undertake a Childcare Traineeship. You will have an approach that allows for purposeful observation of the important development processes of each individual baby and toddler.
Busy Bees Australia is a provider of high-quality early childhood education and care and is part of UK based global early learning and care operator. Who are building futures for our children through their high quality education and care programs with a child-centered approach that promotes the development of creativity, individuality, and self-confidence.
- Providing nurturing care for children
- Being part of a collaborative teaching environment
- Observing children's engagement and learning
- Maintaining effective communication with the parents throughout the service
- Creating a friendly, secure and stimulating interactive learning environment
- Maintaining positive working relationships with all team members
- Assisting children with personal hygiene routines.
- Enjoying and thriving in your job, smiling every day and to never forget the importance and impact of your role in children's lives
- Have not undertaken any previous study
- Ability to communicate effectively with young people
- Meet Child safety requirements
- Committed in completing a Traineeship
Candidate Attributes and Approach:
- Be approachable and confident interacting with community/elders
Candidate will to be screen by IWS and will need to apply through IWS link
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***