Indigenous CNC Machine Operators
Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Date Listed: 07 Sep 2021
Close Date: 21 Sep 2021
Want to work in a furniture manufacturing warehouse? Read on and apply today!
The employer is an Australian company specialising in both education furniture and office furniture. Since its establishment in 1980, they have grown to become one of the leading suppliers of commercial and educational furniture in Australia.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- CNC (Computer Numerical Control) Machine Operating
- Adhere to WHS Procedures
- Follow directions in furniture building
- Must have experience in CNC (Computer Numerical Control) Machine Operating
- Drivers licence is desired as no public transport is available
- Must be physically capable to perform duties
- You need to have a positive attitude with a good work ethic
- Reliability is a must
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the position, please apply below with your COVER LETTER and RESUME.
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***