Indigenous Crop Workers
Industry: Agriculture Fishing and Forestry
Date Listed: 14 Jul 2021
Close Date: 13 Aug 2021
Our client is proud to be a pioneer Fresh Food direct supplier to major food retailers since 1985 making the company one of the longest standing direct suppliers of any fruit and vegetable product in Australia. The farm also proudly serves directly into major food outlets such as Mrs Crockets Kitchen, McDonalds and the like.
They are currently seeking Indigenous Crop Workers to join their well-established team. This is an opporunity to join a local employer for ongoing work opportunities.
- Pruning, picking, and general care of the plants
- Working in the greenhouse
- Working 5 days per week across 7 days with early starts
- Onsite training provided
- Must have licence and own vehicle for travel between farms during work day
- No experience necessary, training provided
- But previous horticulture experience would be favoured
- Must be able to work in HOT greenhouse conditions
- You are reliable, consistent and punctual
- Have a positive attitude
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the position, please apply below with your COVER LETTER and RESUME.
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***