Indigenous Disability Support Workers
Industry: Community Services
Location: Hervey Bay
Date Listed: 07 Sep 2021
Close Date: 21 Sep 2021
Would you like to join a passionate work culture within the Disability Support Services Sector?
Our client is a trusted NDIS advocate for community inclusion, respect and valuing of people with a disability on the Fraser Coast. We assist participants of all ages in the pursuit of their life choices, either in their own home or the community to enable greater quality of life experiences.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Support work for people with disabilities
- Working in assisted living facilities
- Perform required duties without supervision
- Need to be flexible during your work day
- Certificate III Individual Support or nearing completion
- Positive Notice Blue Card and Yellow Card
- Drivers Licence and own vehicle
- First Aid & CPR
- Must be physically capable to perform duties
- Availability for overnight shifts
- You need to have a compassionate attitude with a good work ethic
- Reliability is a must
If this sounds like you, please apply below with your COVER LETTER and RESUME.
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***