Industry: Trade and Services
Date Listed: 04 Aug 2022
Close Date: 18 Aug 2022
Intura is seeking Qualified Electricians to work for their Chinchilla based operations on local solar projects.
- Attractive Salary
- 6 months work
- Camp accommodation and meals
Make a difference while earning a great wage. Gain experience that will see you in the drivers seat for the ongoing green energy boom across the country.
Intura is a major player in the solar energy and civil construction industry. They have worked on some of the biggest projects in the country. A company that looks after their employees with options for ongoing roles in upcoming projects.
Get in now and secure your future.
- Installing solar panels in a rural setting
- Connecting electrical components such as inverters, batteries, and charge controllers
- Installing wiring and other electrical components in new construction projects
- Installing electrical wiring and equipment such as transformers and switchgear to support solar power systems
- Must be a fully qualified electrician
- Minimum C class licence
- Ability to work in remote environments
- Ability to work in very hot conditions
- Ability to work a 6 day on 1 day off roster.
Candidate Attributes and Approach:
- Safety conscious and oriented
- Able to pass Medical including Drug and Alcohol screening
- Fully Covid vaccinated
- Willing to work in remote locations
- Willing to reside in camp environments
Candidate will to be screen by IWS and will need to apply through IWS link
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***