Indigenous Individual Support Traineeship
Industry: Health and Safety
Date Listed: 02 Jun 2021
Close Date: 2 Jul 2021
Are you a caring person who genuinely wants to assist people in a support role? This is the job for you!
As the largest employer in the area, our client is a Government body who is dedicated to the betterment of local community through training and employment. They provide themselves on diversity and inclusion. With impressive learning and development offerings, health and wellbeing programs, pay and benefit assistance and reward and recognition programs, they are committed to equipping you with the best possible opportunities.
- Various duties to support aged and disability clients
- Completion of Certificate III at end of 12 months paid employment
- Must have Drivers Licence
- Must be able to pass Police Check
- Be passionate about a carers career
- Experience is not essential, training provided
- You are consistent and reliable
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the position, please apply below with your COVER LETTER and RESUME.
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***