Indigenous Kitchen Hand/Cook
Industry: Hospitality and Catering
Date Listed: 24 May 2021
Close Date: 23 Jun 2021
The Nambour RSL Club is a haven in the heart of Nambour and is situated at the gateway of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland towns of Mapleton, Montville and Maleny. They feature a delicious menu inspired by fresh local ingredients, a passion for live and free music with local and touring acts, relaxed and intimate bars and a comfortable yet luxurious gaming lounge.
They are currently seeking Kitchen Hands/Cooks to join the friendly team. Successful candidates will possess experience in food preparation, safe food handling practice. Be punctual, hardworking and reliable and available for shift work.
- Provide a high level of service to members and guests within the Club
- Food preparation
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness for dishes and kitchen equipment.
- Shift work
- Available to work a flexible roster including nights and weekends
- Prescreening with IWS
- A positive attitude with a strong work ethic and strong communication skills
- Ability to work individually & in a team environment
- Organisation skills
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitising, disinfecting or cleaning procedures in place
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the position, please apply below with your COVER LETTER and RESUME.
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***