Indigenous Organisational Support & Transport Officer
Industry: Community Services
Location: Wide Bay-Burnett
Date Listed: 13 Jul 2021
Close Date: 12 Aug 2021
Our client provides a place where the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community can access primary health and wellbeing services tailored to their needs. A place that is culturally safe, friendly and confidential, where they are listened to and supported in managing their health and wellness. Providing high quality services and facilities designed to ensure Healthy Living, Healthy Communities and a Healthy Future.
They are currently seeking applications for an Indigenous Organisational Support & Transport Officer to join the team. This position plays a critical role in supporting clients in their health care journey and by providing organisational support to key team members, events, outreach community engagement, information, transport and administrative duties.
- Administrative duties
- Safe and timely pick up, transport and drop of clients to appointments
- Emergency pick up of clients as requested
- Safety and maintenance of fleet vehicles
- Infection Control and universal precaution standards and maintenance of hygiene of vehicles
- Efficient and timely maintenance of transport records
- Working independently and demonstrating proactive strategies
- Collaborate and work effectively with other team members
- Organisational team support
- Community engagement - in clinic and outreach
- Current C Class Drivers Licence (QLD) - essential
- Immunisation requirements
- Current Positive Notice Blue Card
- Current First Aid Certificate & CPR
- Preferred applicant(s) will be asked to provide a Criminal history check
- Prescreening with IWS required
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the position, please apply below with your COVER LETTER and RESUME.
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***