Indigenous Quality Assurance Officer & Document Controller
Industry: Admin and Secretarial
Date Listed: 08 Jun 2021
Close Date: 8 Jul 2021
Project Overview and Role:
The Pacific Labour Facility (PLF) facilitates seasonal and longer-term work opportunities for Pacific workers in Australia. It connects Australian employers with Pacific workers, supports the administration of the Pacific Labour Scheme and provides targeted support to the Seasonal Worker Programme.
This is a 12-month Fixed Term position. You will provide technical knowledge for the development and implementation of the quality management system, processes and effective document control. The Officer will also provide general administration to Assurance Team and management and become the Management Information System (MIS super user) champion for the team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data input to Management Information System (MIS), run reports from MIS and present reports for analysis
- Manage standardised templates for teams across the PLF including policies, procedures, manuals, and notices
- Manage administration of audit schedules and complete internal document and process audits
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure appropriate procedures are implemented to manage the development, storage and version control of documents issued to stakeholders.
It is essential that you have experience working with databases, data procedures, and data administration. You must have outstanding attention to detail and analytical thinking.
You will establish and implement ongoing document control procedures e.g., creating templates for processes, procedures & policies.
It is expected of you to have strong communication skills and ability to liaise with varied stakeholder groups.
The boxes you must tick:
- Five years' previous experience in a similar quality assurance or document controller role within a corporate, governmentor program environment
- Professional development or certification in document control procedures would be advantageous
- Demonstrated experience working autonomously to develop and implement document control processes
- High level IT literacy in Excel and database systems
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, self-driven and adaptable to change
- Strong communication skills and ability to liaise with varied stakeholder groups.
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
To apply for this job please visit the Palladium website at:
Candidates who are willing to relocate for the position must do so at their own expense as no relocation package is available.
Applications close on 25th June 2021
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.