Indigenous Sales and Service Consultant
Location: Sunshine Coast
Date Listed: 11 Jan 2022
Close Date: 25 Jan 2022
Our client launched in 2000 and has grown to provide industry-leading motor, home and travel insurance products both directly through Budget Direct and via industry leading partnerships. With an Australian team of 1400+ we are now looking for talented individuals who can help drive their ambitious growth plans.
We are seeking enthusiastic, positive and resilient individuals who will be trained to service our customers and sell our market leading products while we develop your skills. Our customers are calling in looking for advice and help to ensure they secure the right product and you will be there to help them make this possible.
Key requirements include:
- Excellent communication skills including active listening, problem solving
- Ability to build a rapport with customers over the phone
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- A strong work ethic with a strong sense of achievement
- An ability to work amongst a diverse range of colleagues and values
Hours, remuneration and availability:
- Permanent part time package of $48,521.34 (inclusive of 10% superannuation)
- Uncapped commission paid monthly with potential to earn over $30,000 per year
- 6 hour shifts Monday to Friday between 7am to 6pm with a Saturday every 3-4 weeks
- Shift allowances paid for any overtime and weekend work
- Birtinya location - work close to home and avoid the commute with onsite parking
- You will have 4 weeks full time paid training to get you started!
- Enjoy additional leave days - ME leave and Volunteer Day leave;
- Social and community activities including annual celebration, family fun days and regular events across each of our sites.
- Study support (up to 50% of fees for relevant courses) and professional membership reimbursement.
- Discounts on Car, Home, Travel insurance, gym memberships, accommodation, dental care and more.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the position, please apply below with your COVER LETTER and RESUME.
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***