Indigenous Warehouse Staff
Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Date Listed: 13 Oct 2021
Close Date: 12 Nov 2021
Would you like to work with a furniture manufacturing company? Warehouse staff are needed ASAP!
Our client is a leading Australian company specialising in both education furniture and office furniture. Since its establishment in 1980, they have grown to become one of the leading suppliers of commercial and educational furniture in Australia.
About the role:
- General factory duties
- Preparing stock to fill orders
- Assisting tradespersons
- May be some forklift operating
- Drivers licence & transport as there is no public transport available
- Forklift licence is desirable
- Labouring experience
- Physically fit to carry out required work
- Ability to follow instructions
- Punctual and reliable
- Ability to work as part of a team
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the position, please apply below with your COVER LETTER and RESUME.
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***