Indigenous Workstars specialises in the placement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into meaningful employment throughout Australia.
Our unique service delivery model places Indigenous Workstars at a distinct advantage, enabling us to provide the right candidate for the job from our ever-growing database of over 11,000 skilled Indigenous workers.
As a full service recruitment agency, Indigenous Workstars offers a suite of services for both jobseekers and employers to ensure the very best outcomes for both our candidates and clients. These include:
- Recruitment and Employment Services
- Temporary Staffing and Labour Hire
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Access to the Indigenous Workstars Database
- Vacancy Advertising and Direct Marketing
- Post Placement Support and Mentoring
- Cultural Awareness Training
- Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) Consulting Services
Having now placed well over 1,500 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment across Australia, Indigenous Workstars and John Pearson Consulting are working tirelessly towards our values of reconciliation and seeing Australia’s First People realize their full potential.